Our Value Formation Program culminates with the adequate
Learning English is undertaken with the Pearson publisher’s tools. The purpose of the early years classes is to develop the student’s competent use of the language. The last year is focused on business English with emphasis on British pronunciation with a view toward the Cambridge University certification.
In addition to the hours devoted to developing the language, the technology and arts subjects are wholly in English. This makes our High School bilingual.
The program is designed so that our students graduate with a B2+ and C1 levels in accordance with the European Common Reference Framework.
· Learns to moderate emotions and to work collaboratively.
· Develops self-confidence to express, dialogue and converse in the mother tongue.
· Develops an interest and taste for reading, and identifies different types of texts and their use.
· Will use mathematical reasoning in situations that require correspondence relationships, quantity and localization.
· Is interested in observing natural phenomena and the characteristics of living beings.
· Will appropriate the necessary principles and values for life in community.
· Will use imagination and fantasy, initiative and creativity to self-express through artistic languages.
· Will practice individual and collective health actions to preserve and promote a healthy life.
Schedule your video appointment, call us by phone or WhatsApp message or fill out our form, we have personalized attention, we will guide you step by step.
Of course. Schedule a day of face-to-face visit, you will get to know the campus, environment, your future colleagues and teachers. You will have a great experiential experience!